DFW

DFW

On the Plane

On the Plane

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Im home

Last night I came home had lunch with Ralph, my mom and brother then went home to sleep. I slept from 5pm till 7:30am this morning. I woke up to the feeling of wanting to walk. So I told myself since I'm use to walking so much, better stay in the habit. I walked around my community for about 1 hour. As I was walking I felt weird. It felt weird not walking or running to get to another destination. It felt weird not being on a time schedule. It felt weird to be able to choose my breakfast this morning. It felt weird that I had the choice of taking a car to any place I wanted. It felt weird to have a cell phone. It was something that I had been without for a month.
 I'm glad to be home with my hubby and I glad to have had an experience of a lifetime. I have learned a lot from the different cultures around the world and I have learned to appreciate what I have here at home. I came home to find my name on a card. Ralph wrote me a letter saying how much he missed me and also how crazy he was to let me be gone for so long. Inside the card was also a gift certificate for a spa treatment. He already made my appointment for Friday afternoon. Wow! I'm so lucky to have such an understanding husband that cares so much about me. Thank you friends and family for following me along my crazy adventures I will never forget. I like that I am able to take a look back and remember everything through this blog. Sometimes I was so tired to write but I had to keep you up to date with the things that were going on on my side of the world. You all were my motivation to keep writing.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete