DFW

DFW

On the Plane

On the Plane

Thursday, July 14, 2011

TGI Fridays

Today in class our teacher Iara returned our dictations. I was sursrised to see that my paper was not corrected as much as I thought. I was also happy that she was going over the major mistakes she saw in general with everyones dictations. After class the girls and I went to TGI Fridays. We were all excited to eat some real food for the USA. We were so full afterwords because I think we ate as much as our bellies could handle. When we finished lunch I helped Claudia and Anna look for "Carmen" the flamenco show I saw two weeks ago with Ralph. Our way back home we were crossing the street and a motorcycle was hit by a car and the motorcycle was heading straight towards us and the crowd of people crossing the street. We were so afraid because we were right there running to get out of the motorcycle's way. After our big scare we went home. I did my homework when the girls went back out for the show. I had the apartment to myself and decided to catch up with the rest of my work for school. I had some quite time and I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment