DFW

DFW

On the Plane

On the Plane

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Porto, Portugal Part 2

The girls and I got on the boat ride. It was really nice just to sit back and relax. We were able to get some really good pictures from the boat tour. Afterwards I kept asking if we could ride the cable cars in Porto. The girls were a little nervous because it was so high. They all decided to get on with me. It was so funny because Claudia would scream in the beginning and Monica had her eyes closed the whole time. I kept asking if I could stand up to open the window and they told me to sit my behind down and to not get up. We had lunch at Pizza hut but this was not your ordinary pizza hut. It was a restaurant with a full menu of entrĂ©es it was really nice to have some food we were familiar with. 


 Then we took the tour bus back to our hotel to rest for an hour because I wasn't feeling to good and we were all tired from a long day.After our nap we went back out to cross this very tall famous bridge by foot.I believe the bridge was named after the person who built it Eiffel Bridge.  Again, Monica was terrified but she did it. The rest of the girls were pretty nervous as well. I love heights kept trying to find higher things to climb while we were in Porto. 


We walked up to this tall park/ church place. We had a good time taking more photos and playing around. We found a sundial/water fountain. I needed to take an Advil for my headache but did not have any water. I attempted to drink water from the fountain and it sprayed so hard and fast. I was so surprised and went it splashed up my face. The girls laughed then they all decided to give it a try. Claudia took video of this. I hope i am able to post it because it is too funny.  It was beautiful as sun was beginning to set. We went back to the hotel to eat dinner and go to sleep. Sunday, we slept in and then had breakfast. Then to the airport to catch our flight and back to Madrid. I have classes the whole week and two excursions planned. On Friday, we will be off to Florence, Yeah!! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment